The 10 Reasons Why We Fail
By David DiSalvo
My research into the traits of influencers and achievers continues, and as I turn more pieces of this puzzle around to fit the whole, more ideas appear to me as a fit for this space. In this edition, reflections on falling short — more precisely, why we fail despite ourselves.
1. Like Yoda said, you just don’t believe it.
2. Other people have convinced you of your “station.”
3. You don’t want to be a distrupter.
4. You think, “what if I die tomorrow?”
5. You wonder how you will be remembered.
Read more here.